SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
Description du poste
Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services.
Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our
tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’
needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from
multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the
placement of permanent and temporary positions.
So we are looking for:
A SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR.
Reporting to the Project Procurement & Contract Superintendent, the Contract
Administrator is responsible for the tendering, negotiating, awarding and on-going
administration of contracts for goods and service supply to the Company, in
accordance with Company policies, procedures, standards and internal customer
-Contract Set up, Management, Compliance and Quality Control:
- Ensure timely and effective preparation and evaluation of tenders, negotiation with
tenderers, recommendations to internal customers and management for approvals.
- Assist with upfront scope development, demand planning, market assessments, end
to end tender process.
- Handle tender management and evaluation, contract negotiation and change
management transition plans.
- Ensure preparation of contract documentation, issuance of award of contracts and
- Ensure compliance with commercial and legal requirements.
- Ensure general commercial administration, contract management, and contracts’
- Monitor and maintain effective contract supplier performance in terms of costs,
quality, quantity, services, warranty, and availability.
- Review contracts, advise and make recommendation about contracts’ legal aspects to
the best interest of the site.
- Assist to interpret legislation, government standards and agreements.
- Negotiate outcomes of variations, delays, and other contractual claims to ensure the
best outcome while exercising contractual obligations and the requirement to act
-Ensure all tender and contract documentation is up to date and filed in the appropriate
electronic register and hard copy filing system
-Stay up to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as
-Work alongside the legal department to support, prepare and negotiate contractual
terms and conditions
-Assist to provide input/informed commentary on improvement opportunities and areas
of risk to management
-Participate in the selection, development, and assessment of a supply base
-Advise on the implementation of new contracts
-Ensure quantitative KPIs on a regular basis.
-Oversee the progress of purchase orders and update register on the monthly basis
-Oversee the expedition of overdue purchase orders as required
-Oversee the resolution of delivery, pricing and/or quality issues performed by the
purchasing officer with vendors as they arise
-Oversee purchasing quotation activities to ensure the correct recommendation is made
while complying with site policy and procedures.
-Work closely with Project teams, Sites Based Contracts Administrators and Sites Based.
-Supply Chain manager, Group Contract Manager to monitor Service Level Agreements
pertaining to performance are maintained.
-Provide commercial and contractual support guidance to Project teams in the
execution of their duties.
-Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements,
implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvement.
-Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on Project contracts, Group and Site based
contracts applying to Project are met, as well when reviewing same.
-Execute the supplier relationship management process including but not limited to
tracking performance metrics, supplier safety record, fluctuating cost drivers and
Key Responsibilities include:
-To manage group tendering, contracts, and negotiation Project strategy
-Work with relevant functional departments to develop specifications, statements of work,
performance metrics, tender documentation and drafting appropriate contract terms
-Manage the tender/supplier selection/contract award and implementation process
ensuring effective communication is maintained throughout.
-Plan regular review meetings with end users, stakeholders, and suppliers
-Demonstrate positive, proactive, customer focused, and professional behaviours always
-Other contract management duties as deemed necessary by the Project Procurement
and Contract Superintendent or representative.
-Provide supervision, guidance, coaching and technical assistance and support to the
-Monitor and evaluate the team’s performance to identify areas requiring improvement
and implement training and coaching measures to ensure employees receive sufficient
training enabling themto performtheir duties in a safe and efficientmanner.
-Promote and develop subordinates’ skills through the transfer of technology and skill
development through on-the-job training programs.
-Encourage and facilitate effective and supportive communication between all team
members and related departments.
Health, Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility Management:
-Demonstrate personal commitment in regard to health, safety and environmental and
Social Responsibility practices.
- Ensure every person within the teamis fit for work.
- Ensure that agreed procedures, safeguards and controls are applied and used.
- Ensure all activities are conducted safely and in accordance with Company standards
- Ensure hazardmanagement plans are observed.
- Keep statutory and internal reporting as required.
Profil du poste
the successful candidate must have:
- Minimum Master or Bac+5 in Contract Law, Supply Chain Management, Business or
related field, or Engineer.
- Ideally, minimum 10 years’ experience in Contracts Administration operations role.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of commercial law.
- Strong communication, organization and personnel skills, strong analytical capabilities,
sound business sense, advanced documentation skills with high attention to detail.
- French / English language skills essential (excellent level).
- Advanced computer literacy, good working experience with MS Office package
- Experience in ERP systems and excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in multicultural environment with a preference for West African
- Ability tomanagemultiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Reputation for integrity and ethics.
- The ability tomanage tasks at the same time.
- A reputation for integrity and ethics.
- Demonstrated rigor, sense of analysis and synthesis, autonomy and pedagogue
Dossiers de candidature
For your application, please send your resume to the following address: [email protected] with the mention "SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR" in the subject line.
We also invite you to register on the arebajobs.com platform.